Bay Mills Resort & Casino supports responsible gaming and seeks to provide a responsible gaming venue.
Responsible gaming means staying in control of how much time and money we spend. For some people, gaming can become an addictive behavior that causes problems for them and their families. If you need help or advice, the information below may be useful for you.
Gamblers Anonymous has developed these questions to help bettors determine if they have a gambling problem. If you answer yes to 7 or more of these questions you may have a gambling problem and should seek help for responsible gambling.
- Do you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Does gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse or guilt after gambling?
- Do you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Does gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing do you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win do you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Do you often gamble until your last dollar is gone?
- Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Are you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Do you ever gamble longer than you planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Do you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered suicide as a result of your gambling?